July 13, 2018
Metal Roofing, Roof Replacement
Benefits of Metal Roofs| Mighty Metal Roofing
Mighty Metal is convinced that metal roofs are the future. Not only does it have the advantage of a unique beautiful style it is also cost efficient and sustainable. Here are more details about the numerous benefits of metal roofs:
1) Metal roofs are resistant. Metal roofs are very weather-resistant and can stand extreme heat, fire, storms and wind. Furthermore, the paint system uses technology for high protection against UV rays. Most metal roofs carry a warranty against corrosion and rust.
2) Metal roofs are cost saving. While the initial cost for a metal roof is higher, it pays off in the long run. Metal roofs have lower maintenance costs,lower insurance rates and lower risks for emergency repairs. A metal roof usually has a 50 year life compared to asphalt shingle roofs with a lifetime of 16 years.
3) Metal roofs are energy efficient. The energy efficiency translates into cost efficiency. Metal roofs transfer less heat inside your home which allows you to use less energy on
air conditioning. In total, you can save up to 40% on cooling costs.
4) Metal roofs have a unique beautiful style. When choosing a metal roof, you have several options of styles and colors. This gives you the freedom to find the perfect look for your home. The resistance to dust, mold and algae also makes the roof appear for a long time. Here are some of the style options of metal roofs.
5) Metal roofs are environmental friendly. Metal roofs offers more sustainability, energy efficiency and reusability to any other roofing material. Unlike asphalt roof shingles,
metal roofs can contain up to 40% recycled steels and are made of 100% recyclable
6) Metal roofs last. This is a lifetime investment and most likely the last roof you will need. They last three to four times longer than oil-based asphalt shingle roofs. As mentioned it proves higher impact and is more resistant.
benefits of Metal Roofs