January 7, 2020
Mighty Metal Roofing wants to say Happy New Year to you! We are Mid-South Metal Roofing experts that provide quality products with professional installations. We use premium metal roofing products with high strength Metal Construction Association (MCA) certified steel that is corrosion resistant! Click here to learn more about us.
New Year, New Roof
Has a new roof been on your wish list for a while? Well, start in 2020 with a new metal roof! There is an abundance of long-term benefits that metal roofs provide, and 2020 is filled with roofing trends you should know about!
Let us, Mighty Metal Roofing, help you with your New Year’s Resolution by assisting you in setting up a new metal roof for you! We are offering a great deal for the new decade! Celebrate a new decade by receiving 10% off for Standing Seam Metal Roofing when you install a new roof. This offer lasts until January 31, 2020.
2020 Roofing Trends
Every year, there has been an increase in popularity with metal roofs, and this trend will surely continue in 2020.
Here are 3 top styles the Metal Roofing Alliance (MRA) has predicted would be trending in 2020 for their performance and unique styles.
- Strength is in, delicate detail is out: Showing off a heartier, tough exterior is more popular than ever. Metal roofs designed to imitate slate have been on trend as well for they achieve a natural look while having reliable performance.
- Mix ‘n Match: Homeowners are searching to bring a creative and unique style to their homes. With metal roofs, there is more flexibility than ever to create a one-of-a-kind, custom look. The use of mixed metal colors, styles, and mixed mediums will be on trend this year.
- Sky’s the limit: In today’s homes, natural light is a major selling factor. Skylights can bring in 30% more light than standard windows and they help brighten up spaces. Metal roofs can easily accommodate skylights, even as a project after you already installed your roof. It is important to plan whether to incorporate skylights before a new roof is installed.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Metal roofs are not only unique in style, but they are also cost-efficient and proven performance. Learn more about how your home can benefit from metal roofs.
- Metal Roofing is Mighty: A metal roof will last you three to four times longer than an oil-based asphalt shingle roof. It provides higher impact, wind and fire resistance compared to other roofing options.
- Metal Roofing is Affordable: The initial cost for metal roofs are higher, it essentially pays off in the long run. It is expected that you can save up to 65% of total costs over the life of the roof. Metal roofs have lower insurance rates, lower risks for emergency repairs, and lower maintenance costs.
- Metal Roofing is Beautiful: Metal roofs have an array of options, ranging from styles and colors for you to choose from. This gives you the freedom to design your home with the perfect style for you. Metals roofs’ surface finish prevents the growth of dust, mold, and algae, which maintains the roof’s appearance for decades.
Investing in Your Future
As previously stated, a metal roof has so many benefits. Another benefit is how it is a great investment for homeowners. it is a great investment for homeowners. The average monthly energy bill for homes is about $250, and if you multiply that by 12 months, your average yearly energy bill is $6,000.
After 20 years, you will have spent $60,000 in energy bills. With a metal roof, you can save 40% in energy costs; that is a savings of $24,000.
Why Mighty Metal Roofing is the Company for You!
Metal roofs are a lifetime investment and that can last up to 40+ years or more with minimal maintenance. However, hiring a professional, trusted roofing company is a must if you want your roof to be installed properly.
That’s why Memphis’ Mighty Metal Roofing is the one to choose. Our company is a locally owned roofing company with over 25 years of metal roofing experience and a trusted Mid-South Roofing Contractor. We are the Mid-South’s metal roofing experts.
And don’t forget, we are offering 10% off of Standing Seam Metal Roofing! Install a new metal roof by 1/31/20.
Why wait to get a new metal roof?
Call Mighty Metal Roofing today so we can help your home move forward in 2020 with a new Mighty Metal Roof.